Finding it hard to get investment for your startup?
Would you like to increase your chances of raising investment the first time you try by learning from VC and Angel investors?
Would you like a guaranteed opportunity to pitch to a group of investors on the 21st June 2018 and maybe get an investment deal by the Christmas holidays?
Then go for it because more Investors are looking for Angel and Seed investment deals in Scotland than ever!
Want to increase your chances of raising investment?
The Investment Readiness Sprint is a simple yet effective process that increases your chances of raising investment by:
- Enabling you to identify the Prime Metric for your startup.
- Supporting you in establishing meaningful traction.
- Helping you to identify appropriate investors.
- Helping you invest in the right investor relationships.
- Ensuring investors attention by showing your progression.
For only £150 this eight-week Investment Readiness Sprint will provide you with:
- A programme of two-week sprints to help you achieve each of the fundraising steps more easily and quickly
- A group of like-minded entrepreneurs to inspire, support and encourage you in taking action
- The opportunity to ask Silicon Valley Angel Investors and VC’s your fundraising questions
- A weekly peer-mentoring/accountabilty group to help you build – measure – learn
What gets an investor’s attention above everything else is traction. If you walk into an investor’s office with the beginnings of a hockey-stick curve, you’ll trigger a Pavlovian response — they’ll sit you down and try to understand the rest of your business model story.