Want a UK Start-up Visa?
We are authorised to write you a UK Start-up Visa Endorsement letter if you have a well researched and written business plan that proves:
- Your startup idea meets the Innovation criteria
- You and your team meet the Viability criteria
- Your startup idea meets the Scalability criteria
If you already meet the Innovation, Viability and Scalability criteria please provide us with your contact details here
We will then send you information you need to get a Start-up Visa Endorsement Letter from us. There is no charge for this.
Not sure if your start-up meets the Innovation, Viability or Scalability criteria?
We can help you – Subscribe to receive our guidance for free here
Please be aware that you do NOT need to pay any Immigration Lawyer to get a UK Start-up or Innovator Visa!!!
Start-up Visa Endorsement
Writing a business plan that proves your startup meets the Innovation, Viability and Scalability criteria is very difficult and can take a very long time.
How well you have researched and written your business plan is directly connected to the quality of your Start-up Visa Endorsement Letter.
If you want the UK Immigration Decision Maker to approve your Start-up Visa application quickly, then we will need as much evidence as possible.
Endorsement criteria: Start-up
Our endorsement letter must confirm we have assessed your business plan against the following 3 key Start-up Visa criteria:
- Innovation: Does the applicant have a genuine, original business plan that meets new or existing market needs and/or creates a competitive advantage?
- Viability: Is the applicant’s business plan realistic and achievable based on the applicant’s available resources? Does the applicant have, or is actively developing, the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and market awareness to successfully run the business?
- Scalability: Is there evidence of structured planning and of potential for job creation and growth into national markets?
Why do we write Start-up Endorsement letters?
Our mission is to help International Entrepreneurs build scaleable startups in the UK.
This is because we believe entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful forces for good. Find out more here
Why are we your best choice?
We are Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors who have failed and succeed in building international businesses over the last 30 years.
Check out our YouTube channel here
Check out our Community of nearly 1,000 Entrepreneurs here
Check out our Angel Investor Community here
Check out our history of >100 Entrepreneurial events here
What are our capabilities?
We can write 40 Start-up Visa Endorsement Letters each year.
- Approved UK Start-up & Innovator Endorsing Body
- Understand how to achieve Innovation, Viability and Scalability
- Certified Experts in Lean Startup Methodologies
- Lead Mentor is a former Silicon Valley VC Investor
- We can help you secure <£100,000 of Grant Funding
- We can invest in your Start-up
James Shoemark LinkedIn Profile
Michael Clouser LinkedIn Profile
We have achieved impressive results of helping Entrepreneurs from America, Africa and Asia start new businesses in the UK.
- 40 Start-up Visa Endorsement Letters written each year
- 100% of UK Start-up Visa Applications approved
- 565 International Entrepreneurs Supported since 2020
Learn from others
If you have any questions about getting a UK Start-up Endorsement letter, the Visa Application process or even moving to the UK – we have lots of people who have gone before you and you can ask them questions and get valuable advice from them.
Want to get a UK Start-up Visa?
Please provide us with your email address so we can send you the information you need to get an Endorsement Letter from us in order to build a successful business in the UK.
UK Start-up Visa Endorsement Testimonies
Want to get a UK Innovator Visa?
Please provide us with your email address so we can send you the information you need to get an Innovator Visa Endorsement Letter from us.
Want a UK Innovator Visa?
We can write UK Innovator Visa Endorsement letters for experienced Entrepreneurs that have £50,000 to invest in their new Business.
We can also write Innovator Upgrade Visa Endorsement letters for Entrepreneurs who have had a Start-up Visa for two years.
Provide us with your contact details and get guidance here here
Virtual International Accelerator
The Virtual International Accelerator (VIA) programme is designed to support you over 2 years to reduce the likelihood that your new UK business will be one of the 95% of startups that fail.
You can see the common mistakes almost all first time Entrepreneurs make that lead to start-up failure here.
If your business plan is not designed to prevent these mistakes and your business fails (or fails to meet the Innovator Visa Criteria), you will lose your UK Start-up Visa and have to return home.
The VIA programme prevents you from making the most common mistakes with your business plan and increases the chance you will be amongst the 5% that succeed because it provides you with entrepreneurial and financial guidance, mentoring, coaching and a like-minded community of Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors to support you.
Subscribe to receive our guidance for free here