Want to raise investment for your startup?
Unfortunately your odds are not good because only one in a hundred get investment 🙁
BUT – if you take part in our Investment Readiness Sprint running July – September 2019 you will benefit from:
- Coaching in the most effective strategy to increase your chances of being the one in a hundred that get actually get an investment deal.
- A simple process that will increase the valuation of your company, make you more attractive to Investors
- The ability to save wasting six months of your life because you did the wrong things.
- Peer mentoring and accountability via our weekly online group coaching programme.
- Information on the Scottish Angel Syndicates and Angel Investors.
- An exclusive opportunity to pitch to a group of Angel Investors at the end of the programme.
- A £500 cash prize for the Entrepreneur that makes the most progress during the programme.
The Investment Readiness Sprint is for Entrepreneurs that are serious about raising Investment and growing a successful company.
It gets you Investment Ready by providing you with the knowledge, strategies and accountability you need to make sure you take action and do the right things to build a great business.
There are only eight places available and the programme will start early July 2019, at time that suits all participants.
Ideally you will have already achieved the following milestones and thus increased the valuation of your startup:
- Incorporated your company
- Opened a bank account
- Started building your team
- Created Intellectual Property
- Created products/services
- Started generating revenue
There are only a few places available so use the form below to apply now
Want to increase your chances of raising investment first time?
- Want to get confidential advice from Angel and VC Íinvestors?
- Want a guaranteed opportunity to pitch to a group of Investors
- Want to get an investment deal ASAP?
Then sign up because more Investors are looking for startup investment deals in Scotland than ever!
99% of startups are rejected because of simple mistakes:
- They target the wrong investors
- They don’t know how to raise investment
- The standard of competition is higher
- They lack meaningful traction
- They are fixated on building their solution
Want to increase your chances of raising investment?
The Investment Readiness Sprint increases your chances by:
- Enabling you to identify the Prime Metric for your startup.
- Helping you establish meaningful traction.
- Helping you to identify appropriate investors.
- Helping you invest in the right investor relationships.
- Getting investors attention by showcasing your results.
During the last year our company have raised over £600k and are closing deals with investors.
Our three-month Investment Readiness Sprint provides you with:
- A programme of two-week sprints to help you achieve each of the fundraising steps more easily and quickly
- A group of like-minded entrepreneurs to inspire, support and encourage you in taking action
- The opportunity to ask Silicon Valley Angel Investors and VC’s your fundraising questions
- A weekly peer-mentoring/accountabilty group to help you build/measure/learn
The Investment Readiness Sprint virtual accelerator programme:
In the first session we will:
- Identify your Prime Metric (your most important KPI) based on your business model
- Help you to establish a Minimum Revenue Product (the smallest product/service offering you can sell)
- Kickstart your Hockey Stick growth via our Traction App (a Google Sheet Dashboard)
- Arrange weekly 1.5 hour Scrum sessions (Group video call – day/time decided to suit participants)
Our radical process
Bespoke Action Plans: Each participant works out where they are in regards the three most important investment readiness areas and creates two-week sprints – action plans to improve each area.
Prime Metric ‘Traction App’: Use our tool to focus on and achieve traction each week to get paying customers
Exclusive ‘Ask Me Anything’ Sessions: With Silicon Valley Investors & Entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur Showcase to Investors: Demonstrate to Investors the progress you made in eight weeks rather than hinging everything on your charismatic story telling abilities.
NEW! A £500 Cash Prize: The team that achieves the most Traction and builds relationships with the most investors wins a £500 cash prize and significant publicity to boost their success event further!