Want to increase your chances of raising investment first time?
- Want to get confidential advice from Angel and VC Íinvestors?
- Want a guaranteed opportunity to pitch to a group of Investors
- Want to get an investment deal ASAP?
Then sign up because more Investors are looking for startup investment deals in Scotland than ever!
Want to increase your chances of raising investment?
The Investment Readiness Sprint increases your chances by:
- Enabling you to identify the Prime Metric for your startup.
- Helping you establish meaningful traction.
- Helping you to identify appropriate investors.
- Helping you invest in the right investor relationships.
- Getting investors attention by showcasing your results.
Our three-month Investment Readiness Sprint provides you with:
- A programme of two-week sprints to help you achieve each of the fundraising steps more easily and quickly
- A group of like-minded entrepreneurs to inspire, support and encourage you in taking action
- The opportunity to ask Silicon Valley Angel Investors and VC’s your fundraising questions
- A weekly peer-mentoring/accountabilty group to help you build/measure/learn
What gets an investor’s attention above everything else is traction. If you walk into an investor’s office with the beginnings of a hockey-stick curve, you’ll trigger a Pavlovian response — they’ll sit you down and try to understand the rest of your business model story. Ash Maura